Health Sciences Calendar
2005 - 2006

4.3.3 Ph.D. in Communication Sciences and Disorders

Applicants should normally have a Master's degree with thesis or its equivalent in Communication Sciences and Disorders or a related field (e.g., psychology, linguistics).

Students who possess an appropriate Bachelor's degree or Master's degree without thesis will also be considered for the Ph.D. program, but, if admitted, must first complete a qualifying year of coursework and a research project in the School ("fast-track" option).

McGill University